FAQGive us a call to speak with one of our helpful representatives about how we can ‘magically’ transform your bathroom. Contact us to schedule your FREE bathroom remodeling consultation today!
– When you are choosing the right bathroom remodeling company for you, you can often be left with a lot of unanswered questions. At Bath Planet we want to help you answer those questions. Our expert Design Consultants will ensure that you know all of your bath remodeling options, so that you can make an informed decision when renovating your home.
– Your local Bath Planet dealer will be happy to walk you through our process and speak further with you about the unique benefits of our bathroom remodeling solutions during your Free In-Home Consultation.
– Yes, all products manufactured by Bath Planet are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. See your authorized Bath Planet dealer for details.
– Bath Planet products have been evaluated by the Good Housekeeping Institute and have earned the Good Housekeeping Seal. The Seal provides a two-year replacement or money-back guarantee so you have the assurance and peace of mind that Bath Planet is a most trusted brand. The distinction puts both our products and our services above the rest of the industry, so you can be sure that your brand new bathroom will maintain the fresh look and feel for years to come.
– Your brand-new acrylic tub or shower is engineered to be very low-maintenance. That makes cleaning it unique to many other bathroom surfaces. Usually a little vinegar and hot water is all that is required. Please read our convenient guide to learn more about best methods to clean your new bathroom. Download PDF –
You can call us or fill out our online contact form. One of our friendly representatives will be happy to answer your questions and help you set up your free bathroom remodeling consultation.
You deserve a bathroom that is more than just your everyday shower or tub. At Bath Planet, we put our expertise to work to create a spa-like retreat in the comfort of your own home, all without disrupting your daily routine!
Our innovative process is engineered to transform your bathroom in as little as a day. Using only the most skilled craftsmen and custom-fabricated products, we’ll revamp your outdated bathroom into your favorite room in the house! Bath Planet has also earned the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal for installing top-quality products. Not only do we stand by our products, so do the experts who have been evaluating consumer products for one-hundred years.
Our exclusive product line, ranging from spa showers to walk-in tubs, is constructed out of the toughest acrylic – specially designed to withstand the wear and tear of daily bathroom use. The acrylic is custom-fitted to your existing bathroom and installed with triple-seal technology. Not only will your new bathtub or shower be stunning, but it will also fit seamlessly into your current design and protect your home from harmful water damage.
We have an outstanding team of consultants, designers, and installers, and we guarantee to handle your remodel with the utmost professionalism. Our expert installers will always respect your home, your time and your hard-earned money – we guarantee it!
GENERAL CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS: For normal everyday cleaning, BCI suggests using our very own Eliminate. It is factory-approved distinctly for all of our acrylic products. It is available for sale from your local dealer. You may also use Formula 409 or Microban 24 Hour. The use of scouring pads or abrasive cleansers will dull the surface. Should you wish to use a product not listed below, test on a small area in the corner of the skirt before applying to the entire bathtub liner. Always review individual cleansers’ instructions. Rinse thoroughly after cleaning.
RECOMMENDED CLEANERS: BCI Eliminate , Microban 24, Formula 409, White vinegar and water may also be used to soften mineral deposits. Use 1/2 cup Clorox Bleach per gallon of water as a disinfectant.
DO NOT USE *
Original Clean Shower,Clean Shower for Plastic Showers & Glass,Ammonia,Aerosols,Acetone,Soft Scrub,Dawn dish soap,Dow disinfectant cleaner,Scrub Free,Fingernail polish remover,Lestoil,Lysol disinfectant cleaner or Scouring pads.
*Use of these chemicals will cause a dull surface and/or an easily recognizable chemical cracks. This will void your product warranty.
There is no need to use abrasive cleaners. Abrasive cleaners dull the gloss over a period of years. In extreme cases where the
recommended cleaners do not work, use a Chore Boy or 3M Sponge pad. Make sure you use only the ones recommended for
Tefl on or non-stick surfaces.
CAUTION: Liquid drain cleaners are recommended over powders and/or crystal; however, when using liquid drain cleaning
agents, bail the standing water out of the bathtub and remove the drain plug. Use a funnel to prevent spills and apply the
chemicals directly down the drain. Always make certain that chemicals do not come in contact with the acrylic surface.
Use drain cleaners sparingly, so that they do not boil out and attack the acrylic surface.
Are you looking to renovate?
We have an outstanding team of consultants, designers, and installers, and we guarantee to handle your remodel with the utmost professionalism. Schedule your FREE bathroom remodeling consultation today!